Sales Support Trainee for Lenovo Slovakia
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: May 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The branch in Bratislava has over 500 employees.
Internship description and main responsibilities of a trainee:
We are looking for a Student or Fresh Graduate who who will play a key role in supporting our sales teams across EMEA and optimizing our services sales processes.This Sales Support team is crucial in order to help our business grow, speed up the contract process and increase the customer satisfaction. Your Responsibilities include:
• Contract Creation
• Validation of terms and conditions
• Contract Maintenance
• Contract Renewals
• Contract Registration
• Proposal and Price Quotes Creation
• Solution Design / Configuration
• Scope of work Preparation
• Audit ready documentation creation and storage maintenance
• Good English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
• experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
• Organized person with attention to detail
• Be able to manage priorities and demonstrates a strong attitude for critical thinking and problem resolution
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a key team in the fast growing business, which will bring you many opportunities to develop your carrier, use your potential, influence the processes set up, communicate in foreign languages on a daily basis and to get the sense of business. Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends!
• Internal training development programs, yoga in the workplace, sport teams, creative teams, fitness program, diversity and LGBT employee groups, company events, notebook for personal use, etc.
• Accommodation provided
• Meal vouchers
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at email@example.com