Part time – Content Management internship in Barcelona, Spain
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Languages: English (Advanced)
Fields: Communication / Journalism, Graphic design
Extra benefits: Salary of 200-300 €.
Description: Our collaborator is an e-commerce company growing to become an interna&onal marketplace for the best personalized t-shirts and on-demand prin&ng products. With 700,000 original designs related to TV-Series, Movies, Video games and Pop-Culture along with high quality artwork, a key objec&ve for the company is to improve their market strength in international markets. They are currently looking for mo&vated individuals to form part of their content team! The content team takes advantage of the hundreds of thousands of designs uploaded to their platform in order to create a unique experience for the users!
– Review designs uploaded by users following a series of predefined guidelines
– Highlight and thematize the designs
– Create and manage collections.
– Identify and group high-quality content that is relevant for thematic, intentional or occasional collections.
– Create new articles using the best designs.
– Good level of English
– Spanish is consider as a plus
– Creative and artistic
– Proactive and organized
– With attention to detail
– Ability to work independently
– With logical thinking and capable of following pre-defined criteria
-Minimum of 4 months
Benefits: 250 euros per month Part time internship (20 hours per week)
Flexible schedule Monday to Friday (4 hours per day, anytime between 8-17:00) Location: Badalona, Barcelona