On: Sep 6, 2017 @ 12:35 PM
- Name of Organization: ML components
- Country: Germany/ malta
- Logo / image:
- email: Raja@mlcomponents.com
- Name: ML
- Surname: components
- Position: Sales/Purchasing / IT /Accounting
- Full Address: ML Components GmbH Parcusstrasse 8 55116 Mainz Germany
- Phone: +49 6131 6364 0680
- Web page: https://www.mlcomponents.com/contact
- Short profile: ML Components is the best contact for products that other suppliers might not be able to provide, no mater how big the challenge. The team prides itself on its sourcing ability of ‘hard to find’ and obsolete electronics components by having direct contact with an extensive global network of vendors. Our product supply ranges throughout the industrial, medical, automotive, aerospace and robotics industries
- Number of students for internship in 2017: 75
- Preferred starting date: as soon as possible
- Duties, responsibilities and tasks of intern/-s: Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closing sales and other follow up activities.
Complete understanding of quotes process and pricing.
Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Minimum study level: bachelors
- Study Areas/Specialization: business , finance accounts and engineering
- Desired Qualifications and Skills (Desired profile): Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in International Business, Marketing, Commerce, or Business Communications.
Relevant sales, marketing or business development experience is a plus.
English and another relevant European language are required. With additional European languages being desirable.
Efficiency in MS office.
Highly Motivated, Energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
High standard of Negotiation skills, with which should be able to excel in International sales environment.
Motivation, drive and desire to achieve financial success.
Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge about various international cultures
- Duration of the Internship: 3-6 months
- Working Language of Receiving Organisation:: English, Russian, French, German
- Additional Language Requirements (if applicable): asian languages , arabic
- The number of pre-selected candidate CVs: CV
- Required documents: The summary of pre-selection and final score, Transcript of academic records, Motivation letter, Other
- Is there any additional (financial, logistical, other) support provided to intern by Receiving Organisation): commission basis
- Comments: students internship starts from 3months – 6 months