ML Components GmbH. is an international distributor of electronic components, based in Mainz, Germany. We provide obsolete technology products globally to manufacturers of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. We are a rapidly growing company with an energetic and international workforce who operates in a positive, competitive environment.
- Coordinate the transport from the vendors to the customers.
- Track the goods
- Purchase requisition support
- Follow up daily deliveries and inventories
- Customs compliance: Support preferential origin calculation for free trades agreements
- Provide freight costs from expeditors (UPS, DHL…)
- Strong interest in Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Excellent knowledge of English, German represents an advantage.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong written and verbal communication..
- Motivated and pro-active individual
- Analytical person with a sense for accuracy
- Organization and planning, Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Financial compensation: 150€ Fixed
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 7pm to 4pm and Friday 7pm to 3pm
To apply for this position, please email your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org