Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Trnava, Slovakia
Start: May/June 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This traineeship opportunitiy is in one of the best graphic design studio in Slovakia, a multiple winner of Red Dot Design Award and Pentawards.You will become a part of the team of creative people focused on graphic design (packaging, brand identity building, books – company publications in verious sectors) whose goal is to create brands with a message and to bring new energy and vitality to existing brands, Slovak as well as international.
Internship description and main responsibilities of a trainee:
This position is working as a Junior Graphic Designer to work primarily on variety of graphic and marketing projects and activities such as: product packaging, corporate communications and corporate identity, books, magazines, posters etc.
• minimum Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Design & Visual Communication or similar subjects is needed
• skilled in the use of graphics and image editing software including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Adobe InDesign
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
• creative and innovative, with good communication skills
• willing to learn, organized and results oriented
• experience working on Apple Mac is advantage
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
We are offering an amazing opportunity for enthusiastic Graphic Designer – trainee to work with our great team of creatives. You can gain skills and different abilities by working on real projects with professionals, including use of colors, fonts and design in an commerce environment.
• financial contribution for a meal
• Accommodation provided
• Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!