Internship Business Development
Duration: 3 months
The Bettzeit Group develops and markets products with the goal of better sleep for our customers. Our core products include mattresses, pillows and boxspring beds. We are one of the fastest growing tech and e-commerce companies in Germany with over 130 employees at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. Since the foundation in 2013, we operate an online specialist store for mattresses, beds and bedding under the Dormando brand. At the end of 2015, our internal R&D team developed our own mattress model Emma, which within a few months became one of the most successful mattresses in Germany and other European countries. In the meantime, Emma is present in 11 European countries as well as numerous European cooperation partners in local retail stores. At the end of 2016, the traditional German brand Dunlopillo was acquired, for which our team implements new, industry-leading concepts in the area of product development, supply chain and marketing. We work with passion and commitment to the continuous development and improvement of products, processes and organization. To do so, we challenge the status quo and take calculated risks. We work agile and results-oriented in a diversified, international team with over 20 nationalities. For our further growth and to strengthen our team, we are looking for an
INTERN (m/f) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ITALY
THIS IS AWAITING YOU:
• An exciting entrepreneurial task in a steadily growing E-commerce startup.
• With the help of our HQ in Frankfurt you will build up a team for your country to operate the marketing and sales- activities. You function as a founder and take care of all departments yourself.
• Your place of work will be our headquarter in Frankfurt, for connecting with partners in delivery and logistics you will travel to your “target market”
• You are working hand in hand with our team of founders as well as the head of internationalization.
• Together with him and other operative coworkers from our purchase- / marketing- and logistics- department you will create our concept of internationalization for the online shops of Dormando and Emma
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
• You graduated from a university / college (Master/Bachelor) in a relevant course of studies and want to awake the entrepreneur inside of you.
• You are a native speaker in Italian. Experiences in German are an advantage but not essential.
• You are ready for exciting challenges, to evolve and to grow within a team of professionals.
• You reach your goals with ambition, courage and endurance. Obstacles inspire you to find creative solutions.
• You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and of an always changing work environment.
• You are responsible and a real team player, motivating your colleagues to top efficiency.
• You have got an inspiring Can-do-attitude. • You are a pragmatic passionate all-rounder.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
• Challenging tasks with a high amount of personal responsibility at a steady rate of learning
• A lot of freedom for your own development and chances of a lift off into top management
• A professional team of founders and leaders (experienced entrepreneur, ex-Mckinsey-consultant, ex-rocket-internet-manager)
• Support by experienced international colleagues and an excellent network of experts consisting of investors and business angels from Berlin and Frankfurt
BECOME PART OF AN OUTSTANDING TEAM.WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
Compensation: Financial compensation