HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:
This internship position is in an Hostel located in the heart of Lisbon which provides an amazing opportunity to the tourists to discover this city in a unique way!
LOCATION: Lisbon (Portugal)
DURATION: 3 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
Business administration, Hospitality management, Tourism, Cultural management
– Enthusiastic, hard worker, extremely sociable and with great communication skills
– Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
– Good organization skills
– Excellent grooming (hygiene) standards
– Cooking Skills
- The trainee will be part of the Food and Beverage team;
- Managing breakfast operations;
- Managing event operations (including catering events);
- Welcoming guests, providing informations and assisting them in their needs;
- Making sure the hygiene standards during preparation of meals are not compromised;
- Other tasks related with the tourism and hospitality area.
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXPECTED FROM THE TRAINEE:
- English B2/C1
- Accomodation : provided by the company
LOOKING TO HIRE AFTER INTERNSHIP: YES
INTERESTED IN ANY OF OUR OFFERS?
Register on Placement In Portugal, upload your CV and tell us what offers you are interested.