German – Marketing online assistant internship in Barcelona, Spain
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Languages: Spanish (Beginner) German
Fields: Marketing, Business Administration , International Business, SEO
Extra benefits: Salary of 400-500 €.
Company Description: Our collaborator is a real estate agency specializing in temporary rent in Barcelona, with oﬃces located in the city center. They are oﬀering hundreds of touristic apartments to professionals or students doing their Erasmus, master or work placements. With more than 15 years of experience in the industry, their main goal is to offer to their clients a high quality service! Their large selection of accommodations includes luxury apartments with terrace and pool, studios for couples, larger apartments for families, flats for students and many more! They are currently looking for interns to help their marketing team with online marketing tasks. The aim of the team is to gain natural organic positioning in Google with very competitive keywords using advanced marketing techniques in various languages. Do you want to be a part of an internationally diverse team of people coming from all over Europe? Do not lose this opportunity!
– Content generation in your language.
– Participation without spamming on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ in your language to get interest and shares of published content.
– Use of advanced SEO/SEM tools to identify new internal and external online promotion opportunities for content in your language.
– Contact with influencers about travel to close collaborations in your language.
– English, French, Italian, German or Dutch to a proficiency standard
– Knowledge of Spanish (A2 minimum)
– Knowledge of Online marketing, Community management, HTML or video/photo editing.
– Strong interest in this subject and ability to work proactively. -Minimum 5 months
– Strong educational plan in online marketing
– Support with the costs: 350 € remuneration
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org