Executive Assistant in Bratislava
Start: May / June 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This traineeship is in a reputable international software company registered in England, in one of its branches located in Bratislava. Their business remains developing browser based business systems that handle complex work flows with ease while providing financial and non-financial data security and data privacy by design. The company has over 10 years of experience in delivering browser based accounting software. The branch in Bratislava has up to 10 people international team.
The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for the CEO, Sales Director and Financial Accountant. Responsibilities will include screening and documenting calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations.This position requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required. You will attend meetings both internal and external, and be the CEO’s ‘right arm’ in planning, documenting and following up after each meeting.
– Higher education student or graduate in Business administration field
– Friendly, confident and professional individual who has secretarial or administrative experience with proven organisational ability.
– Excellent organisation and communication skills, and must take pride in the presentation and accuracy of their work.
– Pro-active with a high degree of initiative and ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
– Fully competent in using a wide variety of software packages.
– Experience of implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity for starting the professional carrier in business administration at international level.
– Possibility of full-time job after successful completion of internship,
– Free accommodation provided;
– Lunch meal vouchers, Bratislava buss pass
– Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com