ESTUDIO 2r_Architecture Internship_Spain
ESTUDIO 2r (https://www.estudio2r.com), a consolidated architecture studio settled in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Cuenca is offering you an internship at their headquarters in Spain.
During the internship you will acquire great professional experience helping to develop key projects that will have a big influence on the aesthetics of the city.
Requirements for the future intern:
– To be a dynamic architecture student ready for teamwork, with a good knowledge of VRay and/or 3D Studio, Photoshop and Autocad.
– English is required. Spanish would be an advantage but is not essential.
The intern‘s job will be helping at:
– Project planning and project management consultancy.
– New buildings design. Interior architecture. Renovation projects.
– Design at building restoration and repair works (houses, restaurants, cinemas, theaters, offices, sport halls, gardens, beauty centers…).
Internship under the Erasmus+ program or equivalent. Up to 6 months.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org