Radio Free Europe_Internships_Prague
The purpose of the RFE/RL Internship program is to offer meaningful work experience for university students and recent graduates in order to:
- Support RFE/RL’s mission by providing independent journalism experience to young people from our broadcast regions, who will return to their countries to practice good journalism.
- Assist RFE/RL’s outreach efforts.
- Provide interns an opportunity to develop their skills through practical experience, thus increasing their prospects for employment.
RFE/RL offers a limited number of places for interns, which are filled subject to the current needs of our divisions and departments.
Interns should expect to devote at least three months to their RFE/RL experience, subject to renewal.
Interns can support the work of the following Divisions/Departments within RFE/RL:
• Broadcasting Division (Central Newsroom, Language Services, etc.)
• Communications Team
• Finance Division
• Operations Division (Human Resources, Technology, etc.)
• Office of the President
Persons eligible for an internship with RFE/RL: University students or recent graduates
Other points of consideration for applicants:
• Applicants must have a good working knowledge of English, both oral and written.
For more information.