Junior Sales Consultant
Start: July/August 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: French or Hungarian
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for an international logistics startup size company specializing in emergency freight solutions for the industry. It offers premium logistics services such as air charter, on board courier, priority freight worldwide. Moreover, the primary goal is to be recognized as a unique problem solver when a customer meet a critical situation. Slovak branch has been recently set up with a small team and is ready to be developed.
After an internal training, your mission will consist in contacting new industrial customers, introducing them our solutions in order to promote our services. Responsibilities include: looking for new industrial clients (B to B calls), following up via personalised emails, regular update calls, newsletter and marketing campaigns. Additional missions: participating in the organization of transport operations (with guidance), writing/translating articles in your native language for the website, blogs and brochures.
– Higher Education Student/graduate
– French or Hungarian native language is a must have.
– English: intermediate level as a minimum (in order to communicate with the team)
– positive attitude: willing to improve the customer satisfaction & experience
– sales and marketing sensibility
– strong attention to details
– familiarity with editing and design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, powerpoint) is a plus.
– no logistics skills are required.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Being in a small team (new office being launched in Bratislava) you will be working closely with your manager and colleagues and get a firsthand view of many aspects of the business development. You will get various experiences and broaden your skill set. Regarding sales skills, you will learn how to address to B to B customers in the industrial sector. You will boost your self-confidence when speaking to any type of customer from junior profile to executive manager level.
– Free accommodation provided,
– Working in a nice environment (co-working, startup center)
– Standard support by our team. For more information check our website
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org