Irish Chamber of Commerce (i-Cham Central Europe) / Irish Exporters Association
- Name of Organization: Irish Chamber of Commerce (i-Cham Central Europe) / Irish Exporters Association
- Country: Ireland
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Jennifer
- Surname: Condon
- Position: Director
- Full Address: i-Cham Central Europe, c/o Irish Exporters Association,28 Merrion Square Dublin 2, Ireland
- Phone: +353 1 6424178
- Web page: https://www.icham.ie/ www.irishexporters.ie
- Short profile: iCham CEE was established in order to leverage the network of Irish business people across the CEE countries who can support Irish export orientated businesses who are already present in, or looking to access, this dynamic region.
- Number of students for internship in 2014: 1
- Preferred starting date: November, 2014 – January, 2015
- Duties, responsibilities and tasks of intern/-s: Intern – Bilateral Associations – basic job description is as follows (other work will be given, this list is not exhaustive):
You will be working for different associations:
• Ireland Russia Business Association (IRBA)
• Africa Business Forum (ABF)
• Latin America Trade Forum (LATF)
• Asia Trade Forum (ATF)
• Irish Chamber of Commerce for Central Europe (i-Cham CE)
• Ireland China Business Association (ICBA)
Processing all new membership forms into the system, draft invoices/receipt, setting up member logins, add them on the relevant mailing lists.
Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
Performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, label making, writing letters, research, answering phones
Design posters when required via MailChimp to promote events.
Look after all the relevant websites – Update news, articles, and events.
Look after social media (LinkedIn and Twitter) – upload article, promote events.
Look after the accounts, send reminders to members who have not paid yet – once payment received, update the accounts.
Answering telephones and transferring to appropriate staff member when manager is absent
Assisting in event registration, welcoming delegates to events and ensuring event set up is well prepared.
Set up boardroom for Council / Board meetings.
- Minimum study level: Last year of Bachelor degree
- Study Areas/Specialization: Various
- Desired Qualifications and Skills (Desired profile): Keen interest in business and business representation activities, communication and team working skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Duration of the Internship: 3-4 months
- Working Language of Receiving Organisation:: English
- Additional Language Requirements (if applicable): Ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- The number of pre-selected candidate CVs: 2-3
- Required documents: Motivation letter