IT Developer (EMBEDDED DEVELOPER) in Slovakia
Start: July 2017
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
Company description: A private company engaged in design, development and production of state of the art simulators and training systems. Core company product portfolio include military systems, civil aircraft simulators and other services (3D modelling).
– Collective work
– Public transportation contribution
– Possibility of job offer after successful completion of internship
– Meal vouchers
– Free accommodation provided
-Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Internship tasks description: Co-operation on development of dedicated embedded devices. Candidate will work on schematic design, component selection, PCB design, firmware programming – ARM Cortex-M3 MCU and programming of the simple testing application under Windows OS.
– experience of C programming language,
– preferred knowledge of Altium Designer, Keil ARM-MDK, MS Visual studio
– Appropriate experience with technologies : MCU NXP ARM Cortex M3, Ethernet, PoE, TCPIP Stack, RS485/422, USB
Interested and qualifying candidates shall send their CVs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org