HR Recruiting Coordinator
Start: February 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Slovak branch of a global company, one of the the world’s leading reinsuring company. Their business is in understanding and analysing the major risks that concern the world – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The company employs around 10 000 people across the group worldwide.
The position holder is responsible for supporting our Recruitment Advisory team in the activities related mainly to pre-selection of candidates and organizing the interviews.
• Close cooperation with Recruitment Advisors and other HR Colleagues
• Reviewing and pre-screening candidates,
• Scheduling of interviews per requests from Hiring Managers and Advisors
• Communicating with candidates and managers throughout the selection process
• Administrative support
• Support marketing activities (Job Fairs, ad hoc events)
• Participation in various projects (innovations, new tools, events)
• Interview attendance might be required from time to time
• Higher Education Student/graduate in business or economics area
• Fluency in English Language
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation
• Excellent communication skills, Self motivated, proactive and result oriented person
• Experience in a similar position is welcomed
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain the knowledge of internal HR, how does internal recruitment work, will get in touch with many departments and hiring managers in various challenging situations.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Lunch allowance
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
• Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at email@example.com