International Trade Department Assistant
(Erasmus+ internship in Trade)
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: July/August 2017
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: Slovak, Czech, English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
Foreign Chamber of commerce dedicated to creating and developing bilateral business and closer economic ties with Slovakia. The Chamber works diligently to forge new opportunities both foreign and domestic for its members while delivering events, building connections, and offering marketing solutions. Working directly with small- and medium-sized home-based businesses the Chamber facilitates successful expansion into the Slovak market.
– database management
– CRM system, recording of contacts and processes,
– assistance with various marketing activities,
– assistance to the “Trade team”, perform market research and provide a sector overview of different sectors,
– identify potential trade partners and customers for the SMEs,
– participation at selected Business Centre events, daily ad hoc tasks.
– full time university student
– full working proficiency written and oral in Slovak/Czech and English
– ability to work independently
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
– functioning of a foreign chamber of commerce;
-research skills, market research skills,
-business development skills
– Free accommodation provided
– Recommendation letter at the end of the internship
– Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org